The JOKER CARD is included at all partner accommodation providers in the period from May 29th to October 26th 2020 and allows free use of up to 8 gondolas and access to the region’s most popular attractions. Furthermore, JOKER CARD holders enjoy a price advantage of 30% on all bike tickets of Austria’s largest bike region with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, in the Epic Bikepark Leogang und in Fieberbrunn as well as bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is valid for as long as you are a guest of Pension Norika.
The following benefits are included in the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD:
- Unlimited use of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Daily one-time use of up to 2 gondola lifts in Leogang
- 2 x daily free bike transport with gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria’s largest biking region: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn
- Attractions for kids: Berg Kodok, Montelino’s Adventure Path, Devil’s Water, Motor Skills Path, Fairytale forest, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds and much more
- Unrestricted access to the Käpt’n Hook outdoor adventure pool Saalbach
- Unrestricted use of the end-of-the-valley-train in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the public transport system in the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week by the Tourist Board
- Unrestricted use of the mini golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unrestricted use of the Saalbach and Hinterglemm tennis facilities against advance reservation by telephone or court reservation
- Free admission to the Local Museum and Ski Museum
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts from a large number of bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.